1.1. Before shipment the bag must be carefully wrapped in a protective film or package sealed with a durable tape;
1.2. The bag must bear a shipping slip stating the sender’s name, address and telephone number;
1.3. The Damage report and contact phone of the CUSTOMER shall be placed into the bag before shipment;
1.4. The bag must be empty at the time of shipment (no belongings of the CUSTOMER or a third party);
1.5. The inside of the bag should be preferably filled with a light filler such as foam wrapping, bubble wrap, air polyester, foam sheets, crumpled newspapers or paper;
1.6. In the event that the bag contains any belongings of the CUSTOMER or a third party, the CUSTOMER shall bear full responsibility for any damage, total destruction or loss of these items.
2. The sender shall be fully liable for proper preparation of the bag for shipment.
3. After receiving of this order form SIA “L.O.Serviss”, reg. No 40003844748, (hereinafter – SERVICE) shall issue an invoice to the name and provided details of the CUSTOMER and send it to the e-mail address of the CUSTOMER, and the CUSTOMER shall pay this invoice within 2 (two) days’ time.
4. After payment of the invoice the CUSTOMER shall immediately send the payment order confirming payment of the invoice to the e-mail address of the SERVICE: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. After receiving of the payment the SERVICE shall send courier to pick up the bag from the CUSTOMER to the address of the CUSTOMER, provided in this form – +(371)26950146 , WhatsApp.
6. Upon signing of this application, the CUSTOMER confirms that information provided in this form is correct and that this shipment does not contain dangerous items, sending of which is prohibited by laws and regulations and customs regulations.
7. The CUSTOMER is familiar with the terms of shipment of the courier service Itella Logistics SIA, reg. No 40003567822 (available at: www.itella.lv) and shall comply with these.
8. The Parties shall process the personal data in good faith and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
9. The Parties shall not use personal data for any purposes, purpose other than the subject matter of the Agreement.
10. The Parties guarantee that persons, involved in personal data processing shall not process data contrary or outside the provisions of this Agreement.
11. To the extent possible the Parties shall cooperate in order to enable them meeting their obligations in accordance with the obligations, included in the General Data Protection Regulation, in regard to the exercise of data subjects’ rights.
12. The CUSTOMER agrees to processing of his/her data and transfer to courier service for the performance of the terms of this Agreement.